Monday, April 25, 2011

London Calling -- Best-Dressed

Kevin and I just spent two weeks in London and had an amazing time. He has great news from there (check out his new website).

Meanwhile, a long-held desire to document some of the people I encounter, or merely voyeuristically observe, in my adventures is beginning to coalesce. London has the most amazing street style I've yet run into. I hoped that my American accent would be more charming to innocent strangers walking by there than here.

The winner of best street style I saw, after two weeks wandering around Britain, is definitely this beautiful young woman who calls herself The Fashion Turd.


© 2011 bridget batch

Her insanely creative dressing is documented at her site: thefashionturd.com. She is stunning, and very sweet.


© 2011 bridget batch

More to come with this...

1 comment:

  1. She is fantastic and unique in a world of beige!!!
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete