Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Finally, some website updating

Dear readers. How does one explain the compulsion of making art and actually putting it out there? Every day I curse myself for not updating this blog or my website.

I have been working on the spirits series for a little while now, and it has taken some doing to find a name, but I finally have one that I like, that I think repesents what these figures are, and it is "Embodiments." The creation of each one was (is) a performance enacted by myself or some lovely volunteers. I think the portfolio is now beginning to resolve itself and I am very excited about this. I am posting new images here, but also, I have updated that section of the website here. So, if you'd like to see, click here.


© 2011 bridget batch


© 2011 bridget batch

No comments:

Post a Comment